Interested in having a Photo Session?

Please email me at
SweetPhotoBoutique@gmail.com

Xoxo,
Jailyn Cannon

Monday, October 4, 2010

Shutter Fun ♥

My friends and I would always take a million pictures while we were out partying or just even having get together's at someone's house. It was always fun clicking away... I loooove pictures, especially when I capture special meaningful  moments. Ask my friends & they will tell you... LOL  Photography has been an interest to me for sometime now. 

  • How it inspired me more? Honestly, when I started planning my wedding.  Going through magazines and researching online, I kept going back to the same thing which was a Vintage, Shabby Chic kinda style. I loved everything about it. From flowers, decor, invitations, accessories etc...Also, the whole outdoor scenery look with alot of texture, color and & lighting. Although my wedding was not held outside, that was our wedding theme Vintage Shabby Chic
  • Who really inspired me?  My wedding photographer Ashley Maxwell. Her work is Amazing~!
Anyways, I was itching to wanna start taking pictures  ( photo sessions).  This is my BF Amber!!!
Our session for the day was called " SHUTTER FUN"!!!  . Hope you all enjoy the pictures I took! 

Photos by Jailyn*
Props by Amber*






No comments:

Post a Comment