Interested in having a Photo Session?

Please email me at
SweetPhotoBoutique@gmail.com

Xoxo,
Jailyn Cannon

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

*Sweet Therapy *

Well... another lovely day with one of my Dearest friend's April!  She  was so willing to have her photos taken, which I call "Girly Fun" We didn't think it was going to happen due to the rain, but we got very LUCKY! Yay!!! Since she loves to read (Sweet Therapy) & loves Sweets.. like who doesn't,  we decided to have some books and pastries for props in one of the shots. April did soooo good and she is soo GORGEOUS!!!  Also, my BF Amber is now making Pretty Lovely headbands and hairpieceswhere April is actually modeling some in my pics along with theSunflower Hippy bands. Ever since I've known Amber, she has always been artsy & very creative. She is making alot more, so please show her some love & support. Pretty soon she will be on ETSY.com. All in all, April and I had sooo much fun and will never forget our funny little moments we had on this day! 
 you Apey! Enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment