Interested in having a Photo Session?

Please email me at
SweetPhotoBoutique@gmail.com

Xoxo,
Jailyn Cannon

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Can't wait to meet Cadynce Raiyn !

Woo-Hoo!!! It’s finally here… my first maternity session with my good friends, Russell (Ruf) and Cherylyn (Cher)! These lovebirds are such a cute couple and just fun to have around. I was so happy that they allowed me to capture this special moment for them. Ruf and Cher are expecting their first baby! How exciting!  A baby girl named Cadynce Raiyn is on her way and I know that they can’t wait to hold her in their arms. Don’t you just love that name???  I do!

Editing these pictures was a lot of fun!  I would catch myself smiling and giggling at times because it brought me back to that moment…goofing around, posing or making faces… You know what I mean! LOL Mark and I know you two are going to be Awesome Parents!  You know that we, along with the rest of the folkz will always be there for you!  May God continue to Bless you lovebirds to the new world of Parenthood!   Love you guys! XO

Hope you enjoy these sweet photos!!!





















3 comments: