Interested in having a Photo Session?

Please email me at
SweetPhotoBoutique@gmail.com

Xoxo,
Jailyn Cannon

Monday, August 15, 2011

Family Love in Old Town Sacramento

Maribel and I have known each other since we were 3 years old! We attended the same church for a little bit while we were toddlers and also went to the same elementary school! During Junior High and High School we didn't see much of each other.  Once in awhile when my cousin's would throw parties I would see Maribel  since my cousins were best friends with her sister Maritess.  It was always nice catching up with her!

I was happy when she came to me and asked if I would do a photo session for her and her family... her husband Daniel and their two handsome boys Marcelo & Marquez!  Part of this session was for her 1 year Anniversary regarding her Kidney Transplant... Her Faith in GOD is what kept her going & that is what I truly admire about her!!!!  If you would like to get to know her a little more you can click on this link...http://www.maribelskidneystory.com/ .

I had alot of fun with them:) What I liked most about this was that I saw the LOVE & BOND that they have with each other...REAL STRONG, especially Daniel, he adores Maribel!!!  Mare, I hope you & your family enjoy these pics and glad I was able to be a part of it!  Hope to see you more often!  God Bless Xoxo






















Photos by Sweet Photo Boutique
Hair Accessories by Fancy Hair Candy @ http://skylaraleksandr.blogspot.com
Make Up Artist by Making Faces ...  http://www.facebook.com/#!/makingfacesbyapril


No comments:

Post a Comment